Thursday, May 13, 2010

Jeweliany...Oh how I love thee

Any given day, you can most likely find me wearing at least one piece of Jewelry from the talented Julie Simpson, founder and designer at Jeweliany. This local San Diego jewelry designer is taking the jewelry market to new heights with her unique and inspired, hand-crafted jewelry. I am very excited to share with you just a few of my favorite Jeweliany designs!

I met Julie about a year ago, and not only is her jewelry AMAZING in every way, she happens to be one of the sweetest people you'll ever meet. Her line offers anything from chunky bracelets to delicate necklaces...chain-link earrings to wire-wrapped rings. Every piece has a little bit of her personality infused into, like her adorable cut-out necklaces (above) that are hand drawn and cut by Julie.

What I love most about her designs in the perfect balance she creates of sweet & delicate mixed with industrial-tough. Her jewelry can be worn with just about any outfit. In fact, many of her designs are almost an outfit by themselves!

Jeweliany's signature design is her constellation necklaces. Being the creative artist that she is, Julie fashioned a line of necklaces that correspond with the 12 astrological signs...but they are the actual constellations of the horoscope signs. These beautiful treasures are not only a great conversation starter...they look stunning on your neckline. I love wearing mine...and I always get compliments!

I strongly urge you to check out the one-of-a-kind jewelry from Jeweliany. Her designs continue to evolve, and I am certain that before long...you'll be seeing them in Nordstrom or Neimans. Her prices are low and every piece is made with LOVE. To see the rest of her designs, visit their website and become a fan on Facebook.

Have a great weekend everyone!

xo Carlee

No comments:

Post a Comment